FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix

awesome

i love this thing, but is it just me? or is all legendary frogs stuff coming back onto the top 50?

29 Day War 29 Day War

WOW

the overall flash wasn't the best, but still pretty good. I'm in the U.S. Army and watching that sent chills up my spine, very powerful message. Especially flagging the american flag at the end like that with "what if" there, that really sent chills up my spine

I Will Beat Pacman! I Will Beat Pacman!

cool

i like the song, the expressions he makes remind me of ren and stimpy, anyone else think so?

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

hmm

does this mean the end of the series?

Cool Things 697 Cool Things 697

?

why is this score so high? did you people even watch this trash? i can't believe this is gonna get on newgrounds....

AubergineLock responds:

Its only high compared to your movie.

just one of those day's just one of those day's

he

ehhh, that was okay looking and all, but not flash

Bang Bang

hmm

this shouldn't make it onto newgrounds only because of it's lentgh, if you make it longer and put more gags in it, i'd vote 5

FargalEX responds:

It was short for a reason. It would lose it's consistency if it were any longer, and besides, I doubt there is little more one person and his shooting hand can do that wouldn't end up as repetitive boredom.

The Come Back part2 The Come Back part2

what

wtf was that? it's some dude climbing and his hadn getting stepped on? just cuz it looks good doesn't mean it's good

Frijolero(Beaner) Frijolero(Beaner)

damnit

I NEED A REPLAY BUTTON, I CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO IT!!!!

FF7: About Random Battles FF7: About Random Battles

lol

actually they aren't tonberry clouds. what he meant was tonberry, cloud. as in he was talking to cloud. And yes tonberries are kind of odd and are one of the toughest random encounters in most of the newer FF's (VII-XI)